Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sidekick

My faithful Jeep is more vehicle than I need to get to work and back, so I'm considering a Suzuki Sidekick. This past weekend we took a look at the one I'm considering. It seems like a good thing, but I want to be wise in decision and timing.

I can see myself with my Sidekick making my way through snow and whatever. It seems solid and dependable. It's been taken care of meticulously. I'm excited about it, but I don't want to rush God's plan. I'm hoping for clarity over the next few days as to wise planning.

In all things God works for our good. The events of life and our perceptions are NOT reality because truth is not relative. Even when considering standard events of life, exciting (or difficult) as they may be, truth and God's mind are larger issues. They are reality.

No comments: