Monday, March 17, 2008

Refreshed but exhausted

After a week of traveling with the Northern Lights to Maryland and back I find myself refreshed but exhausted. It is a privilege to know, serve, and love those God loves. As a team we saw most of our members in their own homes or with their own families. Loved ones reveal subtle but influential qualities.

My doctor said this morning that my thyroid levels are normal. It's good to hear, but I was hoping for more energy. Hope deferred? Must not be. My heart is not "sick" but very optimistic and alive!

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. - Romans 15:13

2 comments:

Endure or Regret said...

Interestingly, Romans 15:13 is the highlighted verse on the Biblegateway site today 3.18.08

AnneB said...

I can't believe you were in Maryland and I had no idea!!!! Shame on you Brett. I would have packed up my boys and headed up to see you all...next tiem you are anywhere in the Maryland, VA, DC or Nirth Carolina area....I had better receive an e-mail or phone call!!!